Protecting Your Agricultural Business in Texas with an Insurance Policy
Congratulations, you’ve become an entrepreneur and you’re now ready to grow your company! Whether your business is a large-scale corporation or a mom-and-pop shop, you’re going to need some form of protection for it. What’s better than having an insurance company with over 80 years of combined experience backing you up? From agricultural businesses to large manufacturing companies, Shepard Walton King wants to be there for you as your company prospers. Let’s go over a few perks of having your business covered with an insurance policy.
Shepard Walton King serves a wide variety of businesses, civil organizations and non-profit entities. Contact us to help protect your company.
We know that the agricultural industry is a large part of our state’s economy. This is why we have policies designed with the farmer in mind. We have insurance policies for acreage, livestock and equipment available for farmers with small farms and large ranches. We can help you find protection in cases of rough weather, accidents and more!
How Can We Help?
There are many types of farm insurances that we offer. Some of these include:
- Livestock Insurance can help protect your cattle, chickens, pigs and any other animal that helps you earn your living. Since livestock coverages can vary, there are policies that range from basic farm insurance to high-value policies for show animals and racehorses.
- Liability insurance can provide protection, from claims in cases of injury to other persons or their properties from yourself or a worker.
- Property Insurance can cover your farmhouse, equipment and supplies if they are damaged by bad weather or in cases of fires, floods or theft.
Covering Other Trade Occupations
We know that being an entrepreneur can mean needing certain coverages. This is why we will work with you. If your company specializes in offering a specific service, like plumbing, electrical work or carpentry, then we can help you find insurance policies that cater to your business. Plus, we know that your time is extremely valuable, which is why when we file a claim for you, we do it as quickly and accurately as possible.
Which Policies Can We Help You Find?
If your company uses commercial vehicles for on-call jobs or delivering goods, Shepard Walton King can help cover your fleet. Our standard commercial auto policies can cover a combined total of up to $1 million. Coverage can also include passengers and equipment or cargo. We even offer ENOL, or employee non-owned car liability insurance.
This can protect your company when an employee uses their own vehicle for business purposes while staying at a competitively priced policy. Other types of business coverages can include:
- Collision for commercial vehicles.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage to protect your commercial vehicle in cases of theft, vandalism, fire or weather-related accidents.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage for company vehicles involved in an accident with an uninsured driver. Hit-and-run accidents are also covered in these types of policies.
Get Protected Today!
We know that keeping your business operative and properly covered is your main priority. This is why Shepard Walton King will help find an insurance policy that’s right for you and your company’s needs. Contact our insurance agency in McAllen today.
5 Important Things to Keep in Mind When Preparing for Severe Weather
June 18, 2018
Flood Insurance: Ensuring that Your Recovery is Taken Care Of
May 31, 2018
Hurricane Season: What You Should do to Prepare this Year
May 15, 2018
3 Important Reasons to Never Put Off Obtaining Health Insurance
April 25, 2018
Distracted Driving Awareness Month: Doing Your Best to be Safe on the Road
April 9, 2018
A Few Myths and Facts Concerning Flood Insurance in Texas
March 23, 2018
Having Peace of Mind with a Renters Insurance Policy
March 9, 2018
RV Insurance 101: What You Should Know and Keep in Mind
February 20, 2018
Cold Weather Problems: Finding the Right Insurance Policy for Your Home and Vehicle
February 5, 2018
Resolve to Make Life Easier and More Secure in 2018 with Various Types of Insurance Coverage
January 15, 2018
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation