Large Corporation or Small Business: Insurance to Fit
With over 80 years of combined experience, Shepard Walton King Insurance Group has provided corporate and small business insurance quotes that reflect each client’s unique risk and goals. From our offices in Harlingen, Austin, Houston and McAllen, we serve business owners, non-profit boards and other organizations throughout Texas. This includes regions ranging from Houston to Austin and throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
Specialty Business Insurance
At Shepard Walton King, we serve a wide variety of commercial entities, non-profit organizations and civic groups. Whether you are preparing to launch your start-up operation or represent a large corporation, we will customize your insurance package to fit your needs. Our agents have extensive knowledge of the unique coverage required by certain niche industries:
- Agriculture and commercial farming, which require protection for acreage, livestock and equipment.
- Artisan contractors, which include plumbers and electricians who need services to meet their unique business needs. This involves inland marine insurance, fleet insurance and equipment insurance.
- Churches and private schools, which require special liability coverage, along with similar property and workers compensation considerations that affect public schools.
- Condominium associations, which require numerous policies, such as condominium declarations and bylaws, as well as special handling when it comes to dealing with banks and mortgage officers during the sale of condo units.
- Farms and ranches, including hobby farms and gentleman ranches, which require knowledge of handling the mixture between personal and commercial coverage.
- Health care, which ranges from serving the insurance needs of pediatricians, medical labs and owners of medical facilities.
- Large manufacturing, which requires policies such as recall coverage for food processing and packing plants, and many other food manufacturers.
- Public entities, including cities, counties and school districts which require special counsel and coverage regarding large property ownership, property schedules, school leaders liability, workers compensation and cyber liability.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if your business is not listed above. We will learn everything possible about your industry to help you cover your special risk.
A Broad Range of Business Insurance Policies
We offer quotes for a variety of business liability insurance policies, property coverage and employer services:
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Workers compensation
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial vehicle insurance
- Commercial umbrella coverage
- Group plans, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and worksite
- Voluntary employee benefits
Asset Protection for Professionals
Whether you own your company, manage a department or have retired after years of service, protecting your assets is important. Our agents are well-versed in asset protection strategies and will partner with you to determine which insurance policies best meet your needs. Contact our team to learn more about what we can do for your professional or personal insurance needs.
Claims Assistance When You Need It
Running a company requires an enormous amount of time and energy. Filing a claim after a covered loss means taking time away from your business, your employees and your bottom line. Our claims team is focused on working with you to ensure your claims are filed quickly and correctly. Should you need to file a claim, contact our claims team first. We will work as your advocate with the insurance company.
Contact our Harlingen, McAllen, Houston or Austin offices today to request your free large or small business insurance quote. We will discuss your options so you will be able to confidently choose the best coverage for your bottom line.