Farms and ranches in Texas face a variety of risks that can turn well running operations into bankrupt and failing businesses. At Shepard Walton King Insurance Group, in McAllen, Harlingen, Houston and Austin, we help create optimal farm and ranch insurance packages, as well as tailored ranch insurance portfolios, to protect against financial loss. For decades, we have helped various agribusiness companies address their risk. Turn to our team to learn more.
Farm and Ranch Insurance for Texas
Our team has the ability to craft farm and ranch insurance policies as unique as each property itself. Our various products combine together to include coverage for a variety of risk, protected by special business insurance policies:
- Liability insurance: This will protect you against medical costs associated with injuries that occur on your property or are caused by your business. This also protects you against costs associated with lawsuits, slander and libel.
- Livestock insurance: This offers protection against damage or injury caused by your livestock. You can also obtain insurance to protect against injury or death to your livestock.
- Property insurance: General commercial property insurance will protect the buildings on your farm or ranch, as well as associated structures, such as fences.
- Specialty equipment insurance: Farms and ranches often use special, expensive equipment to get the job done right. Additional equipment insurance can help cover you in the event your property is damaged or destroyed.
- Workers compensation: If you employ individuals to assist you with your farm or ranch operations
We are also able to cover a vast majority of personal insurance needs for our gentleman farmers and family farmers, including homeowners insurance and auto insurance. Learn more by reaching out to our agency.
Insuring All Farms and Ranches
From large commercial farming operations to small home-based farms, we are able to find the right companies and policies to meet the needs of all types of farms and ranches throughout Texas:
- Cattle ranches
- Gentleman ranches
- Crop farms
- Family farms
- Grain farms
- Hobby farms
- Commercial farms
Contact Shepard Walton King for a quote
Whether you’re starting a new ranch or would like to find better protection for your farming venture, speak to our team. We offer quotes for commercial and family farm insurance policies and ranch insurance policies. We can help you compare your options so you can make the best choice for your business. Contact our Rio Grande Valley agency today to get started.