Why You Should be Safeguarding Your Home Against the Valley’s Often Harsh Weather
May 21, 2020
Changing Car Insurance? Here Are Some Things to Keep in Mind
May 5, 2020
Let’s Debunk 4 of the Most Common Auto Insurance Myths!
April 16, 2020
COVID-19 – 4 Things You Should Know Before Buying Health Insurance
April 8, 2020
COVID-19: Why Health Insurance is a Must in 2020
March 20, 2020
3 Easy Steps You Can Take to Stay Safe During That Much-Needed Spring Break Trip!
March 9, 2020
A Watchful Eye: Don’t Fall for Car Insurance Scams!
February 24, 2020
Planning a Company Event? If So, Protect Your Business with an Insurance Plan!
February 10, 2020
5 Key Factors That Can Determine Your Car Insurance Payment Amount
January 31, 2020
Keep Your Home Safe with These 4 Easy Steps When Gone for a Weekend Getaway!
January 21, 2020
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- Health Insurance
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation
Start the Year Off Right – Part 2
We recently provided some information about the protection Shepard Walton King can offer you to start the year off right, but maybe there’s more to your story. Perhaps this year you’ve finally decided to start your own business or buy and operate a ranch. If that’s the case, it’s very important to protect your new acquisitions with comprehensive insurance for the peace of mind you need.
Specialty Business Insurance
At Shepard Walton King, we understand that each business is made up of our clients’ unique goals and do our best to accommodate them. Our company strives to protect anything from commercial entities to non-profit organizations. We pride ourselves in having comprehensive knowledge of the unique coverages required by each industry, such as:
- Agriculture and commercial farming – acreage, livestock and equipment must be protected
- Artisan contractors – this includes plumbers and electricians who may need fleet and equipment insurance to meet their professional needs
- Churches and private schools – these may require special liability insurance as well as property and workers compensation
- Farms and ranches – these may require a mix of commercial and personal insurance depending on your needs
- Large manufacturing – this industry requires policies such as recall coverage for food processing and packing plants
Safeguarding Your Future
At Shepard Walton King, we understand how important your new business venture is for you and your loved ones, so let’s give it the protection it needs. The last thing we want is for your dream to come crashing down due to an unfortunate event. Let our insurance agents help you decide which policy best fits your needs. Contact us in McAllen for more information about our business insurance services.