To All Business Owners, Here is a Brief Overview of the Different Types of Commercial Coverage
At Shepard Walton King, we can help you find a business insurance policy that’s customized for your company’s needs and bottom dollar. Our insurance agency in McAllen can help many business types find various commercial insurance policies that include:
- General Liability Insurance that protects in the event of injury claims, property damage, medical payments, and other situations.
- Business Interruption Insurance (or Business Income Insurance) that covers overhead costs for a company if it’s forced to close its doors.
- Equipment Insurance that covers a business if any equipment breaks down or a theft occurs.
- Workers Compensation which provides protection for medical costs and lost wages from sick or injured employees. It can also protect from work-related illnesses.
- Commercial Property Insurance that covers your structure, property, and inventory in the event of a fire, theft, or natural disaster. Flood insurance is not included in commercial property coverage but is available separately.
- Recall Coverage that covers your losses in the case of a product recall.
Coverage for Agricultural Businesses
We can also help farmers and ranchers find several insurance policies that are tailor-made for their line of work:
- Livestock Insurance which protects against damages or injuries sustained by your livestock.
- Specialty Equipment Insurance that covers expensive equipment such as tractors, combines, plows, sprayers, and more.
Start Your Search Today!
As a business owner, you have enough to worry about, so don’t add the pressure of having to find a business insurance plan. At Shepard Walton King, our priority is protecting your company. We work with a variety of large insurers and are more than positive that we can find a policy that’s right for you. Contact our insurance agency in McAllen today to get started.
Your Business Matters, Especially During Hurricane Season – Part 1
September 29, 2020
4 Things to Know Before Your Late Summer RV Shopping Quest
September 18, 2020
4 Things You Should Keep in Mind When Severe Weather Strikes
September 8, 2020
4 Important Insurance Policies That Every Millennial Should Have
August 14, 2020
The Importance of Business Interruption Insurance During the Hurricane Season
July 31, 2020
COVID-19: Employee Health Insurance is Pivotal Now More Than Ever Before
July 10, 2020
How Your Speeding Ticket Can Affect Your Car Insurance Coverage
June 30, 2020
Fire Insurance: Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It
June 9, 2020
4 Things You Should Keep in Mind When Hurricane Season Begins on June 1st
May 29, 2020
Why You Should be Safeguarding Your Home Against the Valley’s Often Harsh Weather
May 21, 2020
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Fire Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- Health Insurance
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation