Shepard & Walton Employee Benefits, Inc., is a full-service independent benefits brokerage firm with more than 35 years of experience. With offices located in Harlingen, McAllen, Austin and Houston, we serve individuals and businesses throughout South Texas, Austin and Houston. If you are looking for new coverage or would like to request employee benefit plan quotes, reach out to our team today.
Group Health, Life and Voluntary Benefits
At Shepard & Walton Employee Benefits, we are committed to achieving superior bottom-line results for our clients by helping them promote health, well-being and productivity in the lives of their work force. We do this through offering tailored benefits portfolios that offer a range of group insurance plan services, including group health, dental, vision, disability, life, and voluntary benefits, as well as help our clients analyze their payroll and HR services.
The best assets we can offer our business clients are not the products we offer, but the services we provide:
- Account management and support to be there for you on a day-to-day basis
- Annual marketing strategy to evaluate how all lines of coverage tie together
- Benchmarking data to help you understand what your peers are offering so you can remain competitive
- Claims analysis and reporting when you want it
- Cost sharing and contribution analysis to help you understand how your involvement benefits your company and your employees
- Enrollment support to assist with open enrollment initiatives, onsite meetings and online self-service systems
- Legislative and regulatory updates on all matters involving health care, including Health Care Reform (PPACA), COBRA and HIPAA
- Plan design and analysis to offer you the best advice regarding your employees, including consumer-driven health care programs (health savings accounts, health reimbursement accounts, etc.)
- Plan evaluation on an ongoing basis to ensure currency and competitiveness
- Semi-annual meetings to comprehensively address your questions and deliver reports to you and your dedicated account management team
- Vendor eligibility management to help you integrate information with your payroll systems, when applicable
- Vendor negotiations and recommendations to ensure your benefits are priced as competitively as possible. We will give you recommendations based on our teams’ extensive employee benefits experience.
Health Care Reform Act: Effects on Costs and Other Information
We can help you understand what the ACA requires, the effects on costs and how your business can best prepare for the coming changes. Contact us today for straight answers to your questions. We can also offer your company a detailed presentation on the changes and how they will directly impact your business. We will do our best to educate you and help lead your company into compliance.
Contact Our Team for Dedicated Benefits Services
For questions or to receive an employee benefit plan quote, fill out our easy online quote form or contact our Harlingen headquarters today. We can help you sift through your options, highlighting the key benefits and potential discounts that may be available to you.