Employers are finding that they need to offer a wider variety of benefits to attract and maintain a skilled, loyal employee workforce. At Shepard & Walton Employee Benefits, Inc., we are here to help employers in Austin, Houston, the Rio Grande Valley and throughout Texas to supplement their group health plans. We can assist at all stages of the process, from quote requests and option comparisons to voluntary benefit plan management and review. Learn more by reading the information below or by directly reaching out to our agency.
Comprehensive Voluntary Benefit Plans
Management, review and ongoing support for any voluntary benefit plan can easily become overwhelming for any employer or HR department, especially if you are offering group health coverage along with a comprehensive list of voluntary benefits for your employees:
- Optional dental insurance, for preventive checkups and cleanings only, all the way to major surgery and orthodontic work
- Optional vision insurance, for preventive screenings, eye wear and vision correction
- Additional/optional life insurance, from term life to key man policies
- Disability insurance, for short-term disability and/or long-term disability
- Accident insurance, for costs associated with being injured in an accident
- Severe illness/cancer insurance, for costs associated with heart attacks, cancer and other major illnesses
- Personal insurance, including homeowners insurance and car insurance
By offering these voluntary benefits, you are showing your commitment to investing in your employees. This goes a long way in getting the same investment back from your workforce, which only helps increase your company’s productivity and bottom line.
We Offer workplace insurance quotes
One aspect to the scope of services we offer our clients is the ability to submit one simple quote request form for workplace insurance quotes. From there, we gather necessary information and request quotes from multiple local and national insurance companies. By comparing several options at once, we are able to provide you with a detailed walkthrough of your policy and price options. You are then well situated to choose the coverage that fits your budget while also meeting the needs of a high-demand workforce.
Contact Our Benefits Team to Learn More
Contact our Harlingen headquarters to learn more about how we can assist you with your voluntary benefit plan management, strategy and review.