For the New Year, Be Sure and Secure That Much-Needed Homeowners Insurance Policy
There’s an old saying in Texas that goes, “If you don’t like the weather, just wait five minutes and it’ll change.” Any Texan can tell you that this is very true. We live in an unpredictable climate and the best preparation is to make sure that your property and items are ready for any change in weather.
Since it’s the beginning of 2019, it’s very important to have a homeowner’s insurance policy in place for the unexpected. If you haven’t secured one with the help of our insurance agency in McAllen yet, then don’t worry. We’re here to help you!
Four Insurance Features to Keep in Mind
Here are four major portions of a homeowners insurance policy that you should consider before starting your search:
- Liability Insurance – This part of an insurance policy will protect you if someone is hurt on your property. This means covering the medical bills or other costs of the person who was injured on your property.
- Dwelling Insurance – This coverage option goes into effect in the event of a fire, theft, vandalism, or any other incident that results in the damage or theft of your belongings.
- Temporary Living Expenses – If something has occurred on your property that renders it uninhabitable, then this option can help out with temporary living expenses. This can include the costs for a hotel, food, and transportation.
- Personal Property Insurance – Finally, this portion of a homeowners insurance policy will cover personal items that require more protection. For example, if you own an expensive jewelry set or have a rare collection of prized items like stamps or baseball cards, then a personal property insurance policy can help.
Contact Us for a Free Home Insurance Quote
Accidents can happen and the last thing you’ll want to be is not prepared. Just think of Hurricane Harvey. This natural disaster affected millions and was responsible for over a billion dollars in damages.
Contact our insurance agents in McAllen today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Keep Your Home Safe with These 4 Easy Steps When Gone for a Weekend Getaway!
January 21, 2020
In 2020, Resolve to Finally Get the Insurance Coverage You Need!
January 2, 2020
To All Business Owners, Here is a Brief Overview of the Different Types of Commercial Coverage
December 10, 2019
For Those Lacking Auto Insurance, Here Are 4 Reasons to Get Covered Today!
November 26, 2019
Does Your Homeowners Insurance Policy Cover Your Possessions in Case of a Burglary?
November 11, 2019
For Business Owners, We Want to Help You Find the Best Employee Health Insurance Coverage
October 18, 2019
Only a Secure Flood Insurance Policy Can Help You Avoid the Nightmare of Dealing with Repairs!
September 26, 2019
A New School Year Means Safe Driving Through School Zones and the Importance of Auto Insurance!
September 10, 2019
August is National Eye Exam Month, Make Sure You Have Insurance!
August 14, 2019
Get Peace of Mind by Finding the Perfect Boat Insurance Policy in McAllen
July 22, 2019
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation