If You Haven’t Already, Upgrade Your Homeowners Insurance for 2021!
To say that 2020 was difficult for many would be an understatement, especially when it comes to the residents of South Texas. While the pandemic raged through the nation, Hurricane Hanna made landfall, causing extensive damage and unprecedented loss of power throughout the southern part of the state. With 2021 in full swing, homeowners should take the opportunity to upgrade their homeowner’s insurance policies.
Our McAllen insurance agents want to help!
4 Features to Consider
Our insurance agency in McAllen understands that coverage can often be overwhelming. With deductibles, rates, and expenses to consider, you can easily become confused. As a rule of thumb, a good place to start is with these four portions of a homeowners insurance policy:
- Personal Property Insurance – Personal belongings can be just as important as the home itself. This stipulation covers everything from jewelry to collectibles and everything in between.
- Liability Insurance – Company suffering an injury in your home can be troublesome. Liability insurance will protect you by covering the individual’s medical bills and other costs.
- Dwelling Insurance – This option is useful if a fire, theft, vandalism, or other situation results in damages to your belongings.
- Temporary Living Expenses – If damages leave your home uninhabitable, then this option covers the costs of hotels, food, and transportation while repairs are underway.
Make Sure You’re Properly Covered
Do I Need to Change My McAllen Insurance Provider?
October 13, 2021
Get Coverage for Even the Most Surprising Game Day Blunders
September 30, 2021
Prepare Your Property from Severe Weather in McAllen with These 3 Tips
September 17, 2021
3 Things to Know if You’re Searching for Home Insurance in McAllen
September 2, 2021
If You Chose to Rent, Then Renters Insurance is in Order!
August 13, 2021
Avoid Break-Ins at Home While You’re Away for Summer Vacation!
July 23, 2021
Protect Your Vehicle from Damages Caused by Hailstorms
July 8, 2021
Hurricanes in the Valley: A Few Things You Should Know About These Dangerous Storms
June 22, 2021
From Our McAllen Insurance Agency: Flood Insurance is a No-Brainer in the Lone Star State
June 3, 2021
Hurricane Season 2021: Get the Coverage You Need at Our McAllen Insurance Agency!
May 21, 2021
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Fire Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- Health Insurance
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation