Why You Should Have Us Help You Find the Perfect Insurance Coverage for Your Business
October 18, 2019
Only a Secure Flood Insurance Policy Can Help You Avoid the Nightmare of Dealing with Repairs!
September 26, 2019
A New School Year Means Safe Driving Through School Zones and the Importance of Auto Insurance!
September 10, 2019
August is National Eye Exam Month, Make Sure You Have Insurance!
August 14, 2019
Get Peace of Mind by Finding the Perfect Boat Insurance Policy in McAllen
July 22, 2019
Our Insurance Agency in McAllen Wants for You to Practice Fourth of July Safety
July 3, 2019
Renters Insurance: Sleep Easier at Night with One of These Policies
June 20, 2019
Hurricane Season 2019: Expected to be a Near-Normal Season, but Still be Cautious and Prepare
June 6, 2019
Motorcycle Riding: A Few Important Facts and Statistics You Should Know
May 14, 2019
Distracted Driving: What it is and Why Shepard Walton King Cares
April 25, 2019
- Agency News & Information
- Agriculture Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Health Care
- HealthCare Reform
- Home Insurance
- Hurricane Season
- Information Security
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Safety Tips
- Workers Compensation
Happy New Year! Time for Your Annual Insurance Review!
An annual insurance review with your Shepard Walton King Insurance agent is the perfect way to make sure all of your needs are being met. We will work with you to assess your needs, update existing policies or add endorsements where necessary, further customize policies as needed, review policy limits and deductibles, and discuss additional billing options, discounts and savings opportunities.
You can expect the following questions, and more, which will help us ensure that your insurance policies will meet your needs for the year ahead.
- Have you made or do you plan to make substantial renovations to the interior or exterior of your home?
- Are you planning to sell, move to, purchase or rent additional residential properties?
- Have you added a new security system to your home?
- Do you have a need for flood insurance or sewer backup coverage?
- Have you purchased or are you planning to purchase a new car?
- Will you be adding a new driver to your household (e.g., a new teen driver)?
- Has the amount of miles that you drive per year changed significantly?
- Have your personal assets increased significantly?
- Do you need workers’ compensation or employment practices liability insurance for hired employees or domestic staff (nannies, housekeepers, etc.)?
- Have you started a home-based business?
- Do you frequently entertain in your home?
- Have you installed a pool or other recreational structure on your property?
- Did you get a new dog in the past year?
Valuables and Personal Property Coverage
- Have you made any additions to your valuable collections?
- Have you had your fine art or jewelry appraised within the last three years?
- Have you recently purchased a new piece of jewelry?
- Do you have an extensive wine collection?
- Do you have any new jewelry, electronics, rugs or other valuables that might exceed the pre-set limit within your personal property coverage?
- Have you made any major lifestyle changes such as marriage, divorce, retirement, a new baby, adoption of a child, or have a child in college?
- Have you changed the ownership structure on your property?
- Have you purchased a boat, motorcycle, RV, aircraft or other recreational vehicle?
- Have you considered your need for identity theft protection?
Contact us today to set up an appointment for your annual insurance review. Finding out that your coverage is not what you expected after a loss is too late.